Business people often fail to immediately understand the value of a tool like SendOutCards and how this system will help their business. One of the reasons for this is because they aren’t focusing on the right activities. Another is that they underestimate the power of a personalized greeting card! They can’t see that if they used a system like SendOutCards to help build better relationships with their customers those customers will become life long, faithful customers and raving fans. And those types of customers provide referrals, which is what we all build our business upon.
If you are a business owner, please take a moment to see just a few of the ways you can use SendOutCards in your business to help you get and keep more customers.
- Send Birthday Cards to all your customers. You will stand out because you will be the only “business” to remember their birthday.
- Upon meeting a new customer, send a nice to meet you. If you can get a picture with them, add that to the card! They won’t throw away a card with THEIR picture in it.
- Send a Thanksgiving holiday card. Your card will get there before others send the typical holiday card, thus making your stand out.
- Upon closing new business, send a gift or gift card with your thank you. Think about the impact of a real estate agents including a $50 Home Depot gift card with their thank you, to help the new owner make their home nice.
- Use a card to ask for referrals. Ask them “Who else do you know that would love the XYZ service I have provided you?”
- Thank people for giving you referrals!
- Be mindful of your customers’ life events (i.e., sickness, births, anniversary, death, marriage, graduation, moves, etc.) Send an appropriate card.
- Send a thinking of you card for no reason other than to say “Thinking of you and hope you have a great day!”
- Send a reminder postcard for appointments, meetings, and new announcements (like an open house, new services or products, etc.)
- Use SendOutCards video card feature (QR Code) to send a personal announcement to them from you. (Upload your video to YouTube and include the QR Code in the card.)
- Send a heartfelt card every day (preferably in first thing in the day). It will make YOU feel better and put you in a better mood knowing you touched someone’s life. You will then start your day off right.
- Use photos to personalize your cards. As they say, “A picture is worth a thousand words” and for a business person, “A picture could be worth a thousand extra dollars (or more).”
- Use SendOutCards to build and strengthen your personal relationships. Never forget a birthday again by utilizing our easy-to-use contact manager, complete with birthday and anniversary reminders!
Our business customers are ecstatic about using SendOutCards. We can teach you how to use the the SendOutCards system to manage and grow both your personal and professional relationships.
Get in touch with us now to schedule your send a free card walk through. We can do this over the phone. All for a fraction of the cost of the standard greeting card or other “marketing” tools you might be using.
Think about it this way. Do you remember the last greeting card you received? Of course you do. Did you open the envelope and read the card? Did you even save the card for awhile? Display it? Now think about the last email you received from someplace you have previously done business with? Are your answers the same? I’d bet not.
We believe appreciation marketing is the best way to grow your business — let us show you how. Here is what one of our customers, Elaine Murray, has to say about SendOutCards and its impact on her Mary Kay business.I have had my own successful Mary Kay business for over 13 years. I always knew the importance of thanking my customers, but when I signed up for SOC I was somewhat skeptical. Could it really be this easy and inexpensive? Boy, was I in for a surprise. This is one of the easiest ways I have found to stay in touch with my unit members and my customers, as well as family. The cards are very high quality, and I get thank you’s all the time for remembering a birthday, anniversary, get well, etc. For my Mary Kay business, I use the system to thank my clients, remember their birthdays and inform them of any specials being featured. I’m very busy, and because SOC is so easy to use, it is a lifesaver for me. Thank you SOC! And thank you to Michael and Alecia who are always available to help me out!
If you would like, you can click on the Send a Free Card link and walk through on your own. SendOutCards is an easy to use system. Or you can contact us and we’ll be happy to give you a guided tour.
To your success!
Alecia & Michael